Leicester City (The Foxes) football shirts
Leicesters first shirt sponsor was local brewery Ind Coope, the logo was introduced to their shirts in 1983. The clubs original name was Leicester Fosse as they played their home games close to the Fosse Road. They played in various grounds until they moved to Filbert Street in 1891, and then in 2002 they moved into their current 32,000 capacity stadium, known (at the time of writing) as the King Power Stadium.
Fan's photos of Leicester City shirts and soccer jerseys