A Photographic History of Football Shirts
We launched www.oldfootballshirts.com in October 2006 and we're creating the ultimate history of football shirts (soccer jerseys), using photos of fans shirts, from the UK and from around the World. We've been buying them for years, now it's time to record them for everyone to see. Fans have so far added 68,084 shirts covering 4,408 football teams from all over the world!
View the last 100 additionsLatest Additions
Tournaments and Competitions
Recent blog posts Blog
- 25 May 2016 8:15 am Quiz: Guess the year of the shirt So this just landed in the oldfootballshirts.com inbox – how appropriate! Paddy Power have created this quiz to guess... more
- 30 Mar 2016 1:29 pm What have VPNs and Smart DNS got to do with Football? How do VPNs (whatever they are) and Smart DNS (what??!!) services help football fans watch football matches (and othe... more
- 8 Feb 2016 1:42 pm 2015 – 2016 Season Player Kit Sponsorship – maybe for the last time? Brighton & Hove Albion We’re delighted to continue our sponsorship of Bruno’s kit for another year, this time we’re g... more
- 4 Nov 2015 9:25 am What does the colour of your football shirt mean? The guys over at Avec Sport have been busy looking at English footie stats from the last season and come up with this... more
- 28 Sep 2015 12:30 pm Classic England 1966 & 1976 Football Shirts. HALF PRICE!! OK, so England didn’t do so well against Wales in the Rugby World Cup last weekend but get behind them in the footie ... more
The money we make from adverts on oldfootballshirts.com pays for our web hosting fees and also lets us put something back into the game we love by sponsoring some players' kits from a few teams to get some plugs for the website in the matchday programs. You can read all about them on our blog.