A Photographic History of Football Shirts
We launched www.oldfootballshirts.com in October 2006 and we're creating the ultimate history of football shirts (soccer jerseys), using photos of fans shirts, from the UK and from around the World. We've been buying them for years, now it's time to record them for everyone to see. Fans have so far added 57,311 shirts covering 3,978 football teams from all over the world!
View the last 100 additionsLatest Additions
Tournaments and Competitions
Recent blog posts Blog
- 26 Mar 2015 8:17 am 60% Off Official Liverpool TODAY ONLY! Flash Sale at the Official LFC store – replica shirts, T-Shirts, caps and more. But it is today only! This is a one ... more
- 26 Mar 2015 7:54 am Shhh.. 40% off Retro Shirts, but it’s a secret! Campo are doing it again with up to 40% off their range of classic retro and Colours fashion footie shirts. But this ... more
- 5 Mar 2015 1:20 pm 20% or 25% discount on TOFFs Retro Shirts? You choose! Not to be outdone by the recent crop of footie shirt discounts we’ve been following TOFFs have now got in on the act!... more
- 24 Feb 2015 10:58 am This just in: Up to 40% off Campo Retro shirts I do like to share good news and here is some brilliant news… Campo Retro have extended their up to 40% off promotion... more
- 9 Feb 2015 10:03 am Old School Football Shirts – something a little different Regular visitors to oldfootballshirts.com will be aware of the huge range of TOFFs retro replica shirts you can buy a... more
The money we make from adverts on oldfootballshirts.com pays for our web hosting fees and also lets us put something back into the game we love by sponsoring some players' kits from a few teams to get some plugs for the website in the matchday programs. You can read all about them on our blog.
Bruno Saltor Grau
We also sponsor the unofficial
Brighton & Hove Albion radio show