A Photographic History of Football Shirts
We launched www.oldfootballshirts.com in October 2006 and we're creating the ultimate history of football shirts (soccer jerseys), using photos of fans shirts, from the UK and from around the World. We've been buying them for years, now it's time to record them for everyone to see. Fans have so far added 60,285 shirts covering 4,149 football teams from all over the world!
View the last 100 additionsLatest Additions
Tournaments and Competitions
Recent blog posts Blog
- 17 Jun 2015 8:13 am TOFFs 15% Discount Code It’s been a while since we had any special offers worth mentioning but this one caught our eye. Specially for Fathers... more
- 12 Jun 2015 10:00 am The Ups & Downs – Promotion & Relgation It’s that time of year when many of the worlds football leagues have finished, the players are on their summer holida... more
- 26 Mar 2015 8:17 am 60% Off Official Liverpool TODAY ONLY! Flash Sale at the Official LFC store – replica shirts, T-Shirts, caps and more. But it is today only! This is a one ... more
- 26 Mar 2015 7:54 am Shhh.. 40% off Retro Shirts, but it’s a secret! Campo are doing it again with up to 40% off their range of classic retro and Colours fashion footie shirts. But this ... more
- 5 Mar 2015 1:20 pm 20% or 25% discount on TOFFs Retro Shirts? You choose! Not to be outdone by the recent crop of footie shirt discounts we’ve been following TOFFs have now got in on the act!... more
The money we make from adverts on oldfootballshirts.com pays for our web hosting fees and also lets us put something back into the game we love by sponsoring some players' kits from a few teams to get some plugs for the website in the matchday programs. You can read all about them on our blog.
Bruno Saltor Grau
We also sponsor the unofficial
Brighton & Hove Albion radio show