A Photographic History of Football Shirts
We launched www.oldfootballshirts.com in October 2006 and we're creating the ultimate history of football shirts (soccer jerseys), using photos of fans shirts, from the UK and from around the World. We've been buying them for years, now it's time to record them for everyone to see. Fans have so far added 73,852 shirts covering 4,630 football teams from all over the world!
View the last 100 additionsLatest Additions
A Lover's Guide to Football Shirts »more Information..
Recent blog posts Blog
- 19 Jan 2017 7:48 pm Shirt of the Week – 14/01/17 – remembering Graham Taylor Here you go then, this quite stylish and classy number is the home shirt of Watford FC, from the 1986-1987 season, Gr... more
- 14 Jan 2017 9:52 am My Football Shirt of the year, 2016 Well this is my shirt of the year, and my very own shirt, I think it’s a wonderful thing, a Nike shirt, and not a tem... more
- 29 Dec 2016 4:14 pm A Poppy (NOT political), A Goal of the Month, and Steve Sidwell’s Matchworn S... Remember, Remember the 5th of November…. November 5th 2016 will be remembered by Brighton fans for a couple of things... more
- 12 Dec 2016 11:13 pm The Albion Roar – shirt of the week 10/12/16 www.oldfootballshirts.com are delighted to sponsor the Albion Roar radio show. The The Albion Roar is an hour-long in... more
- 5 Dec 2016 11:13 pm The Albion Roar – shirt of the week 03/12/16 oldfootballshirts.com sponsors the Albion Roar radio show. The Albion Roar is an hour-long independent football radio... more
The money we make from adverts on oldfootballshirts.com pays for our web hosting fees and also lets us put something back into the game we love by sponsoring some players' kits from a few teams to get some plugs for the website in the matchday programs. You can read all about them on our blog.