A Photographic History of Football Shirts
We launched www.oldfootballshirts.com in October 2006 and we're creating the ultimate history of football shirts (soccer jerseys), using photos of fans shirts, from the UK and from around the World. We've been buying them for years, now it's time to record them for everyone to see. Fans have so far added 63,034 shirts covering 4,261 football teams from all over the world!
View the last 100 additionsLatest Additions
Tournaments and Competitions
Recent blog posts Blog
- 4 Nov 2015 9:25 am What does the colour of your football shirt mean? The guys over at Avec Sport have been busy looking at English footie stats from the last season and come up with this... more
- 28 Sep 2015 12:30 pm Classic England 1966 & 1976 Football Shirts. HALF PRICE!! OK, so England didn’t do so well against Wales in the Rugby World Cup last weekend but get behind them in the footie ... more
- 2 Sep 2015 8:52 am Exclusive discount code: 10% off everything at Subside Sports We’ve managed to get an exclusive 10% discount code for ANYTHING at Subside Sports. Premier League, Bundesliga, La Li... more
- 17 Jun 2015 8:13 am TOFFs 15% Discount Code It’s been a while since we had any special offers worth mentioning but this one caught our eye. Specially for Fathers... more
- 12 Jun 2015 10:00 am The Ups & Downs – Promotion & Relgation It’s that time of year when many of the worlds football leagues have finished, the players are on their summer holida... more
The money we make from adverts on oldfootballshirts.com pays for our web hosting fees and also lets us put something back into the game we love by sponsoring some players' kits from a few teams to get some plugs for the website in the matchday programs. You can read all about them on our blog.
Bruno Saltor Grau
We also sponsor the unofficial
Brighton & Hove Albion radio show