A Photographic History of Football Shirts
We launched www.oldfootballshirts.com in October 2006 and we're creating the ultimate history of football shirts (soccer jerseys), using photos of fans shirts, from the UK and from around the World. We've been buying them for years, now it's time to record them for everyone to see. Fans have so far added 53,441 shirts covering 3,756 football teams from all over the world!
View the last 100 additionsLatest Additions
Tournaments and Competitions
Recent blog posts Blog
- 27 Aug 2014 9:52 am 2014 – 2015 Season Players Kit Sponsorships Brighton & Hove Albion Brighton & Hove Albion signed Bruno on another years contract, so we are delighted to continue... more
- 12 Aug 2014 10:35 am Who’s viewing what, where, on oldfootballshirts.com? Regular visitors to oldfootballshirts.com will have noticed that on the home page we show the top shirts viewed from ... more
- 1 May 2014 7:06 pm The beginning of an Errea? 1999 – 2002 In 1999 Brighton & Hove Albion signed up with the relatively unknown Italian sportswear manufacturer, Errea, and for ... more
- 14 Mar 2014 2:26 pm Bukta – the final bit of the puzzle, for now! After a many years searching I finished the puzzle, I have now collected every Brighton shirt ever made available to ... more
- 7 Aug 2013 3:10 pm 2013 – 2014 Season Sponsorships Brighton & Hove Albion For the 2013/2014 season Oldfootballshirts.com are delighted to continue sponsoring the home k... more
The money we make from adverts on oldfootballshirts.com pays for our web hosting fees and also lets us put something back into the game we love by sponsoring some players' kits from a few teams to get some plugs for the website in the matchday programs. You can read all about them on our blog.
Bruno Saltor Grau
We also sponsor the unofficial
Brighton & Hove Albion radio show