A Photographic History of Football Shirts
We launched www.oldfootballshirts.com in October 2006 and we're creating the ultimate history of football shirts (soccer jerseys), using photos of fans shirts, from the UK and from around the World. We've been buying them for years, now it's time to record them for everyone to see. Fans have so far added 76,449 shirts covering 4,728 football teams from all over the world!
View the last 100 additionsLatest Additions
A Lover's Guide to Football Shirts »more Information..
Recent blog posts Blog
- 28 Mar 2017 8:17 pm Shirt of the week for 25/03/17 – a bit of a mess from Chile This is a bit of a mess, it’s the 2000 away shirt of Chilean Primera Divisio side Club Deportivo Universidad Catolica... more
- 8 Mar 2017 3:44 pm Shirt of the week for 3 March 2017 – Cheeky Brazilans! Shirt of the week for 03/03/17. An absolute belter of a shirt this week, pure class, manufactured by Topper. I’m sure... more
- 22 Feb 2017 8:48 am Shirt of the week for 18/02/17 – a presidential choice -SV Darmstadt 98 A nice and current shirt this week, this is the 2016/2017 home shirt of German side SV Darmstadt 98. Known as Die Lil... more
- 6 Feb 2017 10:06 pm Shirt of the Week, 4th February 2017, Steyning Town FC I’ve decided to go on a mission to collect a football shirt from every club side in Sussex, the county I live in in t... more
- 25 Jan 2017 4:02 pm Albion Roar shirt of the week 21/1/17, Arsenal, but not as we expected Ok then, this is a good old Arsenal shirt, well Arsenal de Sarandí of the Argentinian Premier Division, this is their... more
The money we make from adverts on oldfootballshirts.com pays for our web hosting fees and also lets us put something back into the game we love by sponsoring some players' kits from a few teams to get some plugs for the website in the matchday programs. You can read all about them on our blog.