A Photographic History of Football Shirts
We launched www.oldfootballshirts.com in October 2006 and we're creating the ultimate history of football shirts (soccer jerseys), using photos of fans shirts, from the UK and from around the World. We've been buying them for years, now it's time to record them for everyone to see. Fans have so far added 51,880 shirts covering 3,680 football teams from all over the world!
View the last 30 additionsLatest Additions
Recent blog posts Blog
- 1 May 2014 7:06 pm The beginning of an Errea? 1999 – 2002 In 1999 Brighton & Hove Albion signed up with the relatively unknown Italian sportswear manufacturer, Errea, and for ... more
- 14 Mar 2014 2:26 pm Bukta – the final bit of the puzzle, for now! After a many years searching I finished the puzzle, I have now collected every Brighton shirt ever made available to ... more
- 7 Aug 2013 3:10 pm 2013 – 2014 Season Sponsorships Brighton & Hove Albion For the 2013/2014 season Oldfootballshirts.com are delighted to continue sponsoring the home k... more
- 5 May 2013 10:27 am Phils Football Shirts, Brighton, Bukta, the first Seagulls Replica Shirts I’m Phil, www.oldfootballshirts.com was my idea, it allows fans to display their football shirt collections for all t... more
- 1 May 2013 11:00 pm Spain Home Euro 1996 Euro 96 was one of my earliest football watching memories. Football Comes Home, the song by the Lightning Seeds, matc... more
The money we make from adverts on oldfootballshirts.com pays for our web hosting fees and also lets us put something back into the game we love by sponsoring some players' kits from a few teams to get some plugs for the website in the matchday programs. You can read all about them on our blog.
Bruno Saltor Grau
We also sponsor the unofficial
Brighton & Hove Albion radio show
Tournaments and Competitions
Click the Tournaments below to see the results, standings and the fantastic old football shirts for the competing teams.