A Photographic History of Football Shirts
We launched www.oldfootballshirts.com in October 2006 and we're creating the ultimate history of football shirts (soccer jerseys), using photos of fans shirts, from the UK and from around the World. We've been buying them for years, now it's time to record them for everyone to see. Fans have so far added 56,723 shirts covering 3,931 football teams from all over the world!
View the last 100 additionsLatest Additions
Tournaments and Competitions
Recent blog posts Blog
- 24 Feb 2015 10:58 am This just in: Up to 40% off Campo Retro shirts I do like to share good news and here is some brilliant news… Campo Retro have extended their up to 40% off promotion... more
- 9 Feb 2015 10:03 am Old School Football Shirts – something a little different Regular visitors to oldfootballshirts.com will be aware of the huge range of TOFFs retro replica shirts you can buy a... more
- 6 Feb 2015 8:15 am 20% Off all Premier League Shirts! After the 50% off deal for Liverpool fans the other day the rest of the premiership are not left out this weekend as ... more
- 2 Feb 2015 12:26 pm WOW! 50% Off Liverpool Kit! This just landed in my inbox (2nd Feb 2015) – ALL 2014/15 Liverpool kit half price on official LFC online store! No ... more
- 8 Dec 2014 10:39 am The Arsenal Shirt Book In November 2014 I was asked by Simon Shakeshaft if I’d like to review a new book that he and James Elkin had written... more
The money we make from adverts on oldfootballshirts.com pays for our web hosting fees and also lets us put something back into the game we love by sponsoring some players' kits from a few teams to get some plugs for the website in the matchday programs. You can read all about them on our blog.
Bruno Saltor Grau
We also sponsor the unofficial
Brighton & Hove Albion radio show