Crystal Palace football shirts
In 1905 the secretary of Aston Villa set up Crystal Palace FC and applied to join the football league, it was 1920 before they were eventually able to join the Third Division. The Aston Villa influence was reflected in the original Crystal Palace colours, they played in variations of claret and blue up until 1973. Palace were nicknamed The Glaziers on account of playing at The Crystal Palace in south London in the early days. They moved to Selhurst Park in 1924. In the early 70s they changed their nickname to Eagles, which is reflected in the clubs badge ever since.
Fan's photos of Crystal Palace shirts and soccer jerseys