Swindon Town crest

Swindon Town Αρχή Φανέλες ποδόσφαιρου

Reverend William Baker Pitt formed Swindon Town FC in 1879 to help the two communities in the Swindon area to get along together as the town grew due to the development of the railways. They started playing in white and black kits, then a change to red and black quarters, even an all green kit, until in 1901 when maroon red kits were adopted, soon to be replaced with the now familiar red sported by the Robins ever since.

Φωτογραφίες απο φανς της Swindon Town φανέλα και μπλούζες ποδοσφαίρου

  • English
  • Español (Spanish)
  • Italiano (Italian)
  • Português (Portuguese)
  • Français (French)
  • Deutsch (German)
  • Nederlands (Dutch)
  • Ελληνικά (Greek)
  • Русский (Russian)
  • Türkçe (Turkish)
  • עִברִית (Hebrew)
  • Bahasa Melayu (Malay)
  • Svenska (Swedish)
  • Indonesia (Indonesian)