Watford football shirts
Fan's photos of Watford shirts and soccer jerseys
Watford have one of the most varied kit histories. Blue, red, green, black & white, green and yellow stripes, all manner of variations were used from their formation in 1881. The gold or yellow colour scheme was chosen in 1959 and has become synonymous with the Hornets, forming the base colour of home kits ever since.
Watford related websites
- GloryHorns http://www.GloryHorns.Co.Uk The best unofficial football site ever
- Watford FC http://www.watfordfc.com Official Watford FC Website
- NewsNow http://www.newsnow.co.uk/newsfeed/?search=watford Latest Watford News - Excellent for keeping up to date Watford FC News (News feeds from 1000's of sources)
- watforddarkside http://watforddarkside.50webs.com/index.html Unofficial watford website. Be warned, fresh language in use!
- Goldenboys,independant site http://www.watford-mad.co.uk/ posting and info site
- Big watford love http://watford.rivals.net/forum/pgeThreads.aspx?boardId=104&clubId=85 Independant watford site