England football shirts
Fan's photos of England shirts and soccer jerseys, 1872 - 2014
England related websites
- Printsome http://www.printsome.com/blog/2014/infographic-150-years-england-football-kit-history-part-2/ It is 150 years since the formation of the Football Association in the UK and a lot has changed since their first meeting in 1863. For their first international match against Scotland in 1872, the England players probably provided their own plain white jerseys and wore the shorts and socks of their clubs. The three lions crest was worn on the left breast on that day and has remained, on the whole, untouched throughout the team’s 150-year history. The England football kit has gone through many different styles and designs throughout its history with collars and buttons coming and going with the different kit suppliers. The technological advances in clothing design have clearly had a huge impact on the look and more importantly the feel and weight of each shirt. Take a stroll through time and have a look at the evolution of the England football kit.
- England-Footballshirts.com http://www.England-Footballshirts.com Here is your one stop shop for England football shirts - New, Retro, Vintage & Classic
- England kit history http://www.englandfootballonline.com/TeamUnif/Unif.html detailed history of England football shirts
- Englandcaps.co.uk http://www.englandcaps.co.uk/ Everything about the England Team
- Three Lions - England Match Worn Shirts https://www.facebook.com/pages/Three-Lions-England-Match-Worn-Shirts/125972570795544 Richard Clarkes facebook page of England Match shirts, including dome items for sale. Please get in touch if you have any England Match shirts for sale.