Chelsea football shirts
Fan's photos of Chelsea shirts and soccer jerseys
Chelsea were formed in 1905 when the Stamford Bridge athletics stadium was bought by a local businessman, and after Fulham decided not to play there, he chose to set up his own football club. Chelsea shirts have always been blue, although they briefly played in pale blue when they were formed in 1905. Some of their away kits in the 80s and 90s were amongst the most garish ever seen in British football.
Chelsea related websites
- Chelsea Match Worn Shirts http://www.chelseamatchwornshirts.co.uk Toby's collection of Chelsea match worn shirts from the years. New shirts being added all the time from the club's players and legends.
- Chelsea FC http://www.thechelseafc.com/ Chelsea FC News is your one stop source for all the news surrounding Chelsea Football Club.
- Chelsea in America http://www.chelseainamerica.com Following the best team in the world across the pond!!
- Chelsea FC http://www.mychelseafc.com/ Non Commercial independent site for Chelsea fans
- Chelsea FC in russian http://www.chelsea-fc.ru
- CHELSEA MATCH WORN SHIRTS http://www.chelseamatchwornshirts.piczo.com CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB SITE, DEDICATED TO CHELSEA PLAYER WORN/ISSUED SHIRTS AND BOOTS!